2008年12月1日星期一

Kevin’s world

If I could rule the world, it must be a peace world, and every one in this world would have enough food to eat, and enough money to use, also I would let every child could study in the school, and I would protect our environment as well.
Firstly, I would stop all wars in the world, and punished all the generals, and then nobody would start a war. Secondly, I would receive less tax from all the citizens, and then they could use more money to change their life, also I would spend more money on improving the society system, so every one in my world would have enough money to use. Thirdly, I would build enough school to let all the children study in classroom, and the education from primary school to university were all free. Finally, I would improve our environment, to clean the earth, to stop all the industry working until the earth’s ‘lung’ was ‘green’.
That’s my world. I know I will not be the king of the world, and I know maybe no one like me to be the king, but I will be sure every one likes to live in ‘my world’. Because it’s a world in every one’s heart.

没有评论: