2008年11月3日星期一

Monster Hunter's hunted my heart


“What a boring weekend again.” I said .
“Why don’t you play PSP with me ?” David said.
I opened my suitcase , moved my clothes away and I found the PSP at last , and then I turned it on , and got a game from David’s , which he always plays , “Monster Hunter ” . We didn’t stop playing until midnight , and we didn’t eat any thing , because I found that game was so funny , not only you can hunt any kind of animals and monsters , but also you could make weapon by yourself. Now I know why David always plays PSP . I found this game liked cigarette, you can not live without it, also I found it has already hunted my heart.

4 条评论:

james 说...

sofa```hehe`````

Ricky 说...

the game hurt me heart !haha

David 说...

Oh yeah.. It hunts my heart, too. It's very exciting.

cindy 说...

Is this game interesting ?
Is it difficult to play ?