2008年10月6日星期一

A nice weekend

Last saturday, it was a sunny day ,so i decided to go to Mancheaster. I got up at 7:00 in the morning ,and i took the earliest train to Mancheaster. It happened something funny while i was sitting in the train ,there was a man who sat near by me ,fell asleep and snored loudly. I didn't hear noisy breathing like this before, like a song ,like reading ,like rapping and so on .It 's so funny ,you know. I arrived Mancheaster at 12:30 ,and then i went to travel agency to buy a plane ticket. After that i went to do some shopping ,and i bought a cd ,a pair of shoes ,a psp game and so on . I returned to Leicester at 7:30 in the evening, and i arrived at 9:30 ,and then i went back to accomodation .
So ,that's my weekend .

没有评论: